John Farnham Presents:
Newly Renovated Eureka Valley Edwardian condo with period details - $1,299,000
Newly renovated Edwardian three bedroom, three bath condominium located in the heart of Eureka Valley is on two levels with two deeded outdoor spaces, parking, and direct access to landscaped rear garden.
- Renovated with an eye to keeping original details intact, including hardwood floors, picture rail and 7” baseboard throughout
- New open plan kitchen with custom bamboo cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including GE self-cleaning gas range, KitchenAid side/side fridge w/bottom freezer, GE Profile built-in microwave, Bosch dishwasher & CeasarStone counters with breakfast bar and pendant lighting
- Living room/office with bay windows, built-in shelving, and decorative fireplace
- Combined light-filled family/dining room has Marvin sliding doors that lead out to private deeded deck overlooking landscaped shared garden
- Lower level Master Suite with walk-in closet and en-suite bath walks out to second deeded large patio with custom pavers
- Second bedroom, also en-suite, has large double-hung closet and bath with seamless glass-enclosed shower & custom vanity
- Third bedroom on main level has large closet and easy access to third full bath with shower over tub
- Shared garden with mature landscaping, Redwood trees, custom lighting and irrigation
- One deeded parking space (side/side) with automatic door
- Deeded storage
- Grohe, Kohler & Toto fixtures thoughout
- Custom recessed & under cabinet lighting throughout
- New forced-air furnace & electrical service
- On Demand hot water heater
- New composition shingle roof w/10 year warranty
- In-unit Washer/Dryer with extra storage
- Extra in-unit storage closet
- Newly built Cedar rear deck and new fencing
- Interior access to unit from garage
- Soundproofing between upper and lower units
- Concrete foundation
- Easy access to public transportation, MUNI, and shops & restaurants
- Monthly HOA dues of $308.22/month
- 1,577 square feet as measured on condo map
Eureka Valley is one of San Francisco’s most vibrant and walker-friendly neighborhoods. Filled with Victorian-era gems, this exciting area sits at the crossroads of Noe Valley, Mission Dolores, the Valencia Corridor and the Castro. Its multiple Muni bus routes and proximity to Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) make Eureka Valley a convenient location for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
After the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, when much of the City was destroyed by fire, Eureka Valley escaped major damage. Thousands of earthquake refugees poured into the area and erected gingerbread clad cottages and flats. Today, those lovingly maintained Victorian-era homes line street after beautiful street.
Nearby Noe Valley is a paradise for foodies, with its array of lively bistros, cafes and the Noe Valley Baking Company. Valencia Street, just east of Eureka Valley, is lined with hip restaurants and bright street murals. The Mission District offers funky coffeehouses, bookstores, art galleries and avant-garde theater.
The Castro District, the heart of Gay San Francisco, throws the annual Castro Street Fair with live entertainment, DJs, food vendors, community-group stalls and an artisan alley with dozens of Northern California artists. The historic Castro Street Theater, with its mighty Wurlitzer organ, presents an eclectic mix of old movies and plays.
On warm days, locals head for Mission Dolores Park, where they enjoy the sun, along with stunning views of the City and the East Bay. Families throng to the park for picnics, barbeques and spontaneous games of soccer.
Real estate options in Eureka Valley include sunny, multi-family flats, single family homes and condos. Many homes have decks and private gardens. Hillside homes provide lovely views of the East Bay, downtown San Francisco, Twin Peaks and Corona Heights.
There are no scheduled showings; the property is pending and is set to close 09/14/13.